This website is owned and operated by Vena Energy, whose registered office is at 1 George Street, #14-07 One George Street, Singapore 049145 (also referred to as “we” or “us”). All users must read the terms below carefully before using this website. By using this website, you hereby acknowledge and confirm that you have read, understood and accept and agree to the terms of this legal notice. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website and exit this website immediately.
Intellectual Property Rights
The contents of this website are proprietary and confidential and are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Vena Energy, its affiliates or other third-party licensors. All product and company names and logos displayed or referred to on this website are the trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners.
- You must not use this website for any unlawful or fraudulent purposes. You must not misuse our website by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. In particular, you must not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt this website or any part of it; any equipment or network on which this website is stored; any software used in connection with the provision of this website; or any equipment, software or website owned or used by a third party. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Vena Energy intends that the information contained on this website is directed only at persons who are permitted to receive such information under the laws of their local jurisdiction (“Users”).
- You hereby acknowledge that the information contained on this website is believed by Vena Energy to be accurate and correct. Statements of opinion on this website are considered by Vena Energy to be reasonable. However, Vena Energy accepts no responsibility to any User for the consequences of any person placing reliance on the content of this website for any purpose.
- The website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. Vena Energy is under no obligation to update such material.
- The material on this website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Vena Energy provides you with this website on the basis that Vena Energy excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this website.
Provision of Website
This website is intended to be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is not envisaged that the website will require any downtime, although this cannot be guaranteed. Vena Energy and/or any of its advisors may withdraw the website at any time without notice. No assurance is given that the website will be available at any particular time or that any information can be accessed in any format, at any download rate or at all. Vena Energy and/or any of its advisors may in its discretion provide alternative means for accessing the information on the website.
Amendment and Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Vena Energy and/or any of its advisors may amend this agreement at any time by notice on the website, and continued use of this website shall constitute acceptance by users of such amendments.
- This legal notice and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter, whether of a contractual or non-contractual nature, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Singapore. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with this legal notice.