Reporting to the CEO and working with country leaders in the Asia Pacific region, the Corporate Communications Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of Vena Energy's global communication and branding programs.
- Work with CEO to develop corporate messages.
- Support effective, timely and accurate communications to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with public relations/public affairs agencies to support marketing and communication functions.
- Coordinate communication activities across the region for consistency of Vena Energy brand.
- Act as a custodian for Vena Energy's communication assets, responsible for the collection and distribution of communications materials.
- Provide support to country teams in the development and translation of communication assets such as web building and social media platforms.
- Support public relations and community relations efforts in countries where communications expertise may be lacking.
- Extract relevant contents from various countries activities for corporate and site messages.
- Develop and execute internal and external communications plan.
- A recognized degree in Communications/Public Relations or related field
- 5-8 years in international multi-business/product company.
- Experience in website, digital and social media management.
- Experience working in multi-cultural environment.
- Familiar with internal and corporate communications management.
- Worked with senior management.
- Handled complex project management.
- Experience with message development.
- Familiar with PR agency management.
- Digitally savvy.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.