Advisory: Vena Energy Cautions Jobseekers of Persons Posing as Employees or Representatives Offering Jobs Prospects
We have received allegations that persons posing as employees and representatives of Vena Energy have approached job seekers to offer work opportunities at Vena Energy.
Some of the precautions that job candidates can take are:
- Check the full email address of the sender: Vena Energy will never use any of the free email services to establish contact with prospective job candidates.
- Never provide any personal information: Personal information includes your personal home address, financial information, social-security or national identification number(s).
- Never send money: We will never request for candidates to send money or make purchases for training or remote-working purposes.
- Check the Vena Energy Corporate website: Careers at Vena Energy can be found at venaenergy.com. If the job offered to you is not listed on the website, please contact us for clarification.
If you have received any emails, calls, texts or direct-messages regarding a job prospect that is not in the Asia-Pacific region, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- Email and contact number
- Screenshots of email correspondences, documents, messages or direct-messages (DMs) you may have received from someone claiming to be representing Vena Energy.
- Contact information of the alleged Vena Energy employee(s) including their email and contact number.